Egg donation in Georgia
Childless couples from all over the world come to Georgia annually. In this country, the legislation in the field of reproductive technologies is loyal: commercial donation is allowed, strict selection is made of candidates who want to help childless couples become parents. A woman who wants to donate eggs should be physically and mentally healthy, preferably have at least one healthy child, be younger than 35 years old, have no bad habits (special tests are performed to identify traces of alcohol, nicotine and drugs) and hereditary burden.
Egg donation in Georgia, together with related services, will be very inexpensive. But the level of reproductive medicine here does not significantly reach even the level of neighboring Russia and Ukraine, not to mention Spain and the USA.
Another reason why international egg donation in Georgia cannot be formed: the phenotype of Georgian women can be very different from the phenotype of a future mother from another country. This will become an insurmountable obstacle to the birth of a child similar to future parents. Therefore, egg donation in this country is not suitable for all couples.
If you are looking for egg donation in Georgia, but want to choose a candidate with the right appearance, be able to have a personal acquaintance with her, be confident in the birth of a healthy child, receive high-quality medical services and a dignified guest service - take part in a guaranteed Feskov Human Reproduction Group «Egg donation» program.
We have assembled our own extensive base, including a variety of (even exotic) phenotypes. Donors pass regular medical examinations.
The guaranteed program covers risks up to 12 weeks of pregnancy or until the birth of the baby (depending on the package of services). You will have an unlimited number of eggs and IVF: in case of failed IVF or terminated pregnancy, the whole cycle will be repeated without additional payments!
Ask our consultant any questions ― we will be glad to tell about the program in more detail!
egg donor egg donation egg donor cost Georgia
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- The cost of parenthood: an overview of reproductive programs from leading clinics
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Egg Donation Costs
- 'Egg donation' in Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Egg donation near me
- Donor egg + IVF: cost, guarantees, pitfalls
- Egg donation in Norway
- Egg donation in Scotland
- Egg Donation centers near me
- Egg Donation Costs in the UK
- Private egg donation
- Egg donation in Finland
- Frozen egg donor
- Egg Donation Timeline: From Application to Post-Procedure
- Egg Donation: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Egg donor in Europe
- Egg donation in the Czech Republic
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates