Frozen egg donor
Oocyte donation does not always imply the instant introduction of the obtained eggs into the uterus of the recipient. Clinics everywhere practice the cryopreservation procedure. Freezing biological material allows you to use the method of in vitro fertilization at any time, without delay, to examine the donor and stimulate the production of healthy eggs.
A frozen egg donor undergoes a standard procedure before participating in the program: a full medical examination, tests (including traces of alcohol, drugs, nicotine, STIs). A woman should have at least one healthy child, not have hereditary diseases and other contraindications. The preferred age range is 20-35 years.
Taken out oocytes undergo a process of vitrification or cryopreservation without loss of their functions. This procedure allows you to use them if the couple plans more than one pregnancy or plans to undergo an IVF procedure in any country of their choice.
Biological material is placed in a donor egg bank, the services of which are used by infertile couples. Once a suitable frozen egg donor has been selected, the vitrified oocytes are defrosted and fertilized. In the future, the embryo is placed in the uterus, where it should implant for subsequent bearing.
Donor egg bank has several advantages:
- Wide selection of biological material from women of different phenotypes;
- High oocyte survival rate;
- Serious selection of female donors.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group provides transportation of cryo-frozen oocytes to Ukraine for the entire cycle of medical manipulations to create and transfer a healthy embryo. We offer guaranteed IVF programs, the result of which can be a 12-week pregnancy or the birth of a healthy baby (depending on the chosen package of services). Guest services are included in the price of the program.
You will find the cost and detailed description of the services on the website.
Ask our managers questions about transportation and IVF programs — we will be happy to tell you more.
egg donor egg donation
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- The cost of parenthood: an overview of reproductive programs from leading clinics
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Egg Donation Costs
- 'Egg donation' in Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Egg donation near me
- Donor egg + IVF: cost, guarantees, pitfalls
- Egg donation in Norway
- Egg donation in Scotland
- Egg Donation centers near me
- Egg Donation Costs in the UK
- Private egg donation
- Egg donation in Finland
- Egg Donation Timeline: From Application to Post-Procedure
- Egg Donation: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Egg donor in Europe
- Egg donation in the Czech Republic
- Cost of egg donation in Spain
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates