Private egg donation
A married couple, faced with the inability to conceive a child in a natural way, is considering the prospects of using assisted reproductive technologies. For example, private egg donation. In social networks, on forums and message boards, you can find messages about finding a donor with a promise of high rewards and offers from donors themselves.
At first glance, a meeting of relevant supply and demand looks mutually beneficial: the donor can set the amount of the fee himself, and the couple - not overpay because there is no need to pay for the intermediary services of donor selection agencies. But there are also disadvantages of private egg donation: the lack of legal registration, it is extremely difficult to choose the donor that is most similar to the future mother of the donor, considering single responses. In addition, the donor may be a carrier of genetic inherited diseases that your unborn child may inherit. In order to mitigate difficulties and guarantee the desired service, it is worth choosing a reproductive clinic with its own base of oocyte donors.
Over many years, Feskov Human Reproduction has developed an extensive donor base, including even very rare phenotypes (for example, Phillipinian). Our clients can easily select a candidate that looks like a future mother and even get to know her: by video link or personally. The donor fee is included in the cost of the «Egg donation» program, in which we offer couples from all over the world to take part. Special offer within the program: unlimited number of oocytes at a fixed cost.
We conduct a rigorous selection of candidates, including a full medical examination, genetic tests, special tests for the presence of traces of alcohol, nicotine and drugs. A woman must have at least one healthy child (fertility and egg donation are logical: the possibility of the second follows from the first), not have a hereditary burden, be younger than 35 years old.
To ensure that your baby is born healthy, we use pre-implantation genetic diagnostics (in particular, NGS): this allows us to exclude chromosomal and genetic abnormalities in the embryo.
Ask our managers questions about the program on the site - we will be happy to tell you more!
egg donor egg donation egg donor cost
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- The cost of parenthood: an overview of reproductive programs from leading clinics
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Egg Donation Costs
- 'Egg donation' in Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Egg donation near me
- Donor egg + IVF: cost, guarantees, pitfalls
- Egg donation in Norway
- Egg donation in Scotland
- Egg Donation centers near me
- Egg Donation Costs in the UK
- Egg donation in Finland
- Frozen egg donor
- Egg Donation Timeline: From Application to Post-Procedure
- Egg Donation: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Egg donor in Europe
- Egg donation in the Czech Republic
- Cost of egg donation in Spain
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates