The egg freezing technology by vitrification (ultra-rapid freezing) method allows freezing eggs and storing them in liquid nitrogen for the infinite amount of time.
To obtain eggs, the Feskov Human Reproduction Group performs the stimulation of ovulation of the genetic mother or egg donor, and then the eggs are freezed by vitrification method.
11,800 children were born from cryopreserved eggs in the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. It's not just a freezing technology, it's a technology that gives a new life
What opportunities cryopreserved eggs give:
- Using cryopreserved eggs is cheaper than the services of an individual egg donor.
- If you have a genetic mother and want to have the ovulation stimulation in the IVF clinic in the place of your permanent residence, you can do it, and we will help you to transport your ready cryopreserved egg to our clinic to get embryos and transfer them into the uterine cavity of the surrogate mother.
- You can start your program immediately without waiting for preparation and stimulation of the egg donor. Your task is only to collect the sperm, which will be used immediately to fertilize eggs. You can collect sperm in our Clinic or we can transport it to our clinic.
- You save precious time on synchronization cycle with the surrogate mother.
- Medical examination, alcohol/tobacco/drug control of the donor are carried out in advance. You get a fully finished product.
- You can choose a donor via the Internet in our database and buy or book the egg of this woman.
- A life-long storage of DNA from blood lymphocytes of the woman is the confirmation of the egg authenticity. A life-long storage of cryopreserved eggs in the Clinic.
- Frozen eggs allow tracking the effectiveness history of the IVF programs with the eggs of the particular donor.
After you start to work with us, you can get a detailed report on the previous programs with the participation of the particular egg donor.
Genetic testing of the donor:
- In the database of our Center, we have egg donor candidates who have undergone a complete genetic testing for all clinically significant hereditary disease, and you can see their results.
- We can send the donor DNA to your country.
- Karyotype, monogenic diseases (cystic fibrosis, Martin-Bell syndrome, spinal muscular atrophy, etc.), CarrierMap (250 genetic diseases, all clinically relevant mutations).
The recommended purchase quantity of eggs depends on the biological data of your semen:
You have children, your semen analysis is without pathological changes, DNA fragmentation is less than 20%, HBA result is more than 90%, FISH result is normal
|Up to 3 eggs|
You have children, you semen parameters are reduced, DNA fragmentation of less than 20%, HBA result is more than 70%, FISH result is normal
|Up to 6-9 eggs|
You have no children yet, there are pathological changes in semen analysis
Severe pathological changes in semen analysis
|Our andrologist will prepare you for the program|
The Feskov Human Reproduction Group owns its success to cryopreservation technologies. We carry out this technology for cancer patients (oncofertility) and for women who want to postpone pregnancy (social freezing).
We will help you, and you will successfully become a father!
You can choose your egg donor here
You can get detailed information about the service from the manager by filling out the form on the website.
Or in another way convenient for you
How much does it cost to have a baby by surrogate?read moreThe price varies widely. So participation in some countries with altruistic surrogacy may be free for their citizens. But there are a number of restrictions, and the waiting line can last for many years. And the maximum cost can reach up to $ 500,000. The average adequate cost of these all-inclusive programs is € 50,000 - € 70,000. These are childbirth in Ukraine, Czech Republic and Belgium.
How much does it cost to ship frozen embryos?read moreFrom 500 € to 5000 €. It depends on the country. It costs within 3000 € from the EU to Ukraine. If it is from the Czech Republic to Austria - 1500 €. And if from Hong Kong or Australia to Ukraine - 4000 €. However, a lot is determined by the accompanying documents and the requirements of the local customs services of the states through which the embryos pass.
How is egg retrieval carried out?read moreIn our clinic, the egg is removed from the follicle gently with the tip of a needle, the thickness of which is less than a hair. The procedure itself lasts 3-5 minutes and is performed under anesthesia. At the same time, there are no sensations and the process itself can be compared with rest.