Embryo cryopreservation technology has been used worldwide for over 20 years.
Transportation of cryopreserved embryos is relevant to couples who already have a cryopreserved embryo in the IVF country, while the IVF program with a participation of a surrogate mother is planned to be realized in another country, where surrogacy is permitted by law.
It is known that the pregnancy rate using cryopreserved embryos is 50-70 %, which is 2-3 times higher than in a fresh embryo transfer.
The Feskov Human Reproduction Group offers a unique new service of transporting your cryopreserved embryos for surrogacy programs to any country, where surrogacy is permitted.
Embryos transportation process
Your cryopreserved embryos in cryounits will be placed in our shipping dewar, which is equipped with a temperature sensor. All temperature variations are controlled by a program manager of the Center for Human Reproduction Clinic of professor Feskov.
Dewar is sealed by the customs service of the country, from which the embryos are exported. Technicians of the Embryology Laboratory receive the dewar at the airport.
This allows controlling conditions of the first trip of your future children.
In the future, your cryopreserved embryos will be transferred into the uterus of a surrogate mother, who has already been examined and prepared for the embryo transfer procedure.
Who needs the cryopreserved embryos transportation service:
- Couples, in the country of residence of which the surrogacy is prohibited.
- Save your time: the IVF procedure is performed in your country of residence, and then our courier transports embryos to Ukraine.
- Save your money: conduct the IVF program to obtain a cryopreserved embryo in your country of residence in those countries where there is a state program for treatment of infertility (reimbursed with your insurance), then our courier transports the cryopreserved embryos to Ukraine for the further transfer of the cryopreserved embryos into the uterus of a surrogate mother.
- After unsuccessful attempts in other clinics, you can transport your cryopreserved embryos for the implementation of the program and have success in the Feskov Human Reproduction Group.
To do this you need to:
- have cryopreserved (frozen) embryos;
- undergo a screening for HIV, RW, hepatitis B, hepatitis C (you may send the results of these tests of your spouse to our clinic by mail) (if cryopreserved embryos are obtained from both genetic parents, you will need to send us an e-mail with the tests results of both parents, the tests list will be provided by our Surrogacy Center);
- have a documentary basis for the surrogacy program (a copy of a marriage certificate, copies of passports of both spouses, copies of the previous IVF programs protocols, if any, a copy of the medical conclusion of infertility).
You can get detailed information about the service from the manager by filling out the form on the website.
Or in another way convenient for you
What is the best embryo to transfer?read moreAn embryo that has reached the blastocyst stage. Ideally, chromosomal studies of the embryo should be done.
How much does surrogacy cost in India?read moreSurrogacy in India is prohibited for foreigners. Commercial surrogacy is only for Indian citizens.
What is surrogacy?read moreIn simple words, this is a method of overcoming infertility, in which a healthy woman carries a foreign embryo during pregnancy, for those who cannot carry their child.