Cover of all risks up to childbirth
Birth of genetically healthy child
For unmarried couples
Birth of child in Czech Republic
Watch the video to learn more about the technology used in this package. watch the full video
- Examination of man before IVF
- Sperm quality assessment
- Cryopreservation of semen
- Egg donor providing by clinic, informational support about provided candidate(s).
- Staying in comfort-level, 3 times food supplement
- Legal documents preparation
- Unlimited number of IVF attempts with egg donor
- IVF+ICSI program + embryos cryopreservation
- PICSI,IMSI (special methods for spermatozoa selection)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnostics full genome screening by NGS
- Embryos transportation for internal purposes of program execution (created in clinic)
- Surrogate mother selection and preparation
- Unlimited quantity of embryo transfers only healthy embryos
- Pregnancy management of surrogate mother (standard medical care). Pregnancy care in Ukraine until 6th month
- Insurance for surrogate mother (on 12th weeks of pregnancy)
- Pregnancy care after 6th month and delivery in Czech Republic
- Full compensation for surrogate mother services, including payments during the pregnancy (after baby birth)
- Providing new IVF+PGD (NGS) program with surrogate mother services and egg donation in case of pregnancy termination at any gestational age
- Legal support (registration of documents for newborn child)
- Guest services, translation, transportation
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Final decision for acceptance of man to program is made by IVF doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»; male Customers with high-quality of sperm only
Medical examinations must be perform in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only
Payments according to individual schedule. No additional payments
Conversion to higher-class program is paid additionally +50% to difference of price
According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provides service of guarantee live birth of healthy child; in cases of miscarriage independently on term of pregnancy / child death before delivery / child death during delivery, whole program will be done until Customer will have baby.
Management of multiple pregnancy (twins, obtained after transfer of 1 embryo) is covered by the contract conditions.
No later than 7 banking days from the moment of signing the present Contract10 000€
Within 7 banking days before the start of IVF program25 000€
During period between 12th and 13th weeks of gestation (embryo term)20 000€
On 32th week of pregnancy (embryo term)5 000€
Surrogate mother in the Czech Republic: is the price justified?
The availability of assisted reproductive technologies for married couples and single people, relatively low prices for reproductive medicine services, non-commercial surrogacy - all this attracts thousands of couples experiencing problems with childbirth and needing a surrogate mother in the Czech Republic. However, on the way to parental happiness, you can face the specificities of Czech legislation, left without a child and without money. How this can happen is described in detail in this article.
Surrogate mother in the Czech Republic: legal status
In the Czech Republic, only non-commercial surrogacy is allowed. Only reimbursement of reasonable expenses during pregnancy (meals, travel expenses, purchase of special clothing, medical examinations and procedures) is allowed. It may seem like a good opportunity to save money, but only if the surrogate mother honestly fulfills her part of the deal. The fact is that, from the point of view of the law, a surrogate mother has undeniable parental rights to born child.
Only after obtaining consent to adoption and waiting for the suspension of their parental rights in court, a surrogate mother in the Czech Republic can transfer the child to biological parents. You can get a birth certificate of a child, where you will be listed as the parents of the child, on average 10 months after his birth. If the surrogate mother changes her mind and wants to keep the child for herself, no one can interfere with her decision. The court will be completely on her side, and no one is obliged to reimburse the expenses incurred by the parents. Thus, the transaction between the parents and the woman bearing the child for them is completely safe only for the surrogate mother. Therefore, a reasonable step would be either to work with a woman with experience and an impeccable reputation, or to look for alternative options.
Become parents in the Czech Republic with a guarantee
One of these options is the guaranteed program of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group "Childbirth in the Czech Republic". The package of services includes a medical program (an unlimited number of eggs and IVF protocols until the result is achieved - the birth of a healthy child), guest service (parents are waiting for the baby in the apartments provided by the clinic) and legal services (registration of a Czech birth certificate and travel documents for the child for return to the country of residence), as well as the fee and compensation for expenses of the surrogate mother. The medical program is carried out in Ukraine, and the birth of a child - in the Czech Republic.
At the same time, future parents are 100% insured against legal collisions: the Civil and Family Codes of Ukraine unambiguously recognize biological parents as the only legal representatives of a newborn. Our lawyers in a short time will draw up all the necessary documents for an unrestricted return to their home country with a child.
If you are interested in the program and want to learn more about each stage, our site managers are always ready to answer your questions.
By accessing this website, you agree to the user agreement on the Agreement page.