10 features of a man who can raise a child alone
Single women often become mothers, society has long been accustomed to this. People quite favorably look at the situation where a woman without a partner decides to have a baby and raise it by herself. Men, on the other hand, became single parents mainly because of circumstances. However, the achievements of modern medicine are changing the situation. Using such assisted reproductive technologies as egg donation and surrogacy, a single man who has decided to become a parent can do this now
But can a man become a good parent and raise a child on his own? Experience shows that this is quite possible if a man has certain qualities.
10 features that a single man can become a good parent
- Self-reliance. A man who plans to become a single father must necessarily be independent, be able to rely on himself, soberly assess his real strength and capabilities.
- Independence. A single parent should be independent of the judgments of others, not pay attention to wry looks, not blindly accept advice from others.
- Desire to become a good father. If a single man wants to be a good father, he will make every effort to accomplish this.
- Courage. A very important quality for a single parent, especially if a man himself decides to become a father, and not because of circumstances.
- Mindfulness. The baby needs attention. The ability to be attentive to others suggests that a single father can be attentive to what happens to his child. If a man puts the needs of the child first, he can become a good father.
- Desire to understand. It is important not only to notice what is happening with the child, but also to be able to understand his/her behavior and motives. The desire to understand what the child wants, why he/she wants it and whether it should be allowed is very important for a single parent. This will help to properly react to different events and situations that will occur in the joint life of a father and his child.
- Sense of humor. If a man is not afraid to laugh at himself and be in a “ridiculous position”, then most likely he will be able to be “on the same wavelength” with the child and find a common language with him/her.
- The desire to be close. Most likely, a single father will have to work and spend a lot of time away from the child. But it is important that he wants and finds opportunities to communicate with the child, and be near during important events in the child's life.
- Patience. Stressful situations are not uncommon in a family where there is a child. The ability to control one's emotions, react to stimuli without shouting, patience are good skills for a single father.
- The desire to be happy. The ability and desire to “catch” happy moments in every day are very important for parents. A father who will be happy himself will surely teach his child to be happy and successful.
The Feskov Human Reproduction Group offers a full range of assisted reproductive services, including surrogacy and egg donation. With the help of these technologies, a single man will be able to realize his dreams and become a happy father.
single man egg donation egg donor
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
Jun 12, 2018
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
Apr 08, 2018
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Jul 20, 2017
- Genetics of Ukrainian Donors
- Pros of Ukrainian Genetics
- Children inherit mental abilities of the mother
- Advantages of Egg Donation
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility surrogacy agency mitochondrial transfer Germany Representative Brussels