Let's date you in Paris!
Feskov Human Reproduction Group team will take part in an international event - Désir d’Enfant.
Following Berlin, September 5 and 6, 2020, the Feskov Human Reproduction Group team will visit Paris to share their experience in assisted reproductive technology. All European specialists under one roof. Welcome to Désir d’Enfant
Only proven and certified clinics participate.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group has been working in the field of reproductive technology for over 24 years. We are ready to share this experience with you, through lively communication with our team on topics that concern you.
- want to become parents,
- have been trying to get pregnant a long time,
- if you have underwent treatment multiple times without reaching the desired result,
- have experienced IVF failures,
- have had recurrent pregnancy loss,
- are interested in surrogacy and want to know whether it is real and legitimate,
the Désir d’Enfant is the best place to obtain reliable information on these issues.
Within two days, our leading managers will hold consultations for everyone who wish to listen to them. In order not to wait in line on the day of the exhibition, we offer you a preliminary registration - then you can be sure that our meeting with you will take place. Fill out a simple registration form and our coordinator will contact you to get acquainted with you and clarify the details.
At the meeting, you will be able:
- To get a personal consultation of Vladislav Feskov, the head of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. He will give answers to questions of your interest. He will tell about the level of Ukrainian reproductive medicine, opportunities, guarantees and legality of our programs for the treatment of infertility;
- To get a personal consultation with managers who work with couples from Germany, Belgium, France and other European countries. They will tell about the experiences of your fellow citizens who managed to become parents thanks to the Feskov Human Reproduction Group.
- For two days, at our stand, our team will work, with the members of which you will be able to communicate in German, English, French, Russian, and Ukrainian;
- Listen to the report by Vladislav Feskov on the topic “Consumerism in the field of surrogate motherhood: expectations of future parents and reality”. What important aspects do couples need to know to choose between a clinic and an agency, and what cooperation with them consists of.
Where to buy tickets?
All you need to do is book tickets on the official website of the event
and then in May we will see you in Paris.
How to find the Feskov Human Reproduction Group on Désir d’Enfant?
Exhibition contact information
Official site — https://www.desirdenfant.fr/
September 5 and 6 ,2020
Espace Champerret, 6 Rue Jean Oestreicher, 75017 Paris, France
Opening Time: Saturday 5th of September 2020 — 10.00 am
France conference event IVF Paris
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Donor egg + IVF: cost, guarantees, pitfalls
- Egg donor in Europe
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates