We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
The team of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group will participate in the international event — Kinderwunsch Tage.
- want to become parents,
- have been trying to get pregnant a long time,
- if you have underwent treatment multiple times without reaching the desired result,
- have experienced IVF failures,
- have had recurrent pregnancy loss,
- are interested in surrogacy and want to know whether it is real and legitimate,
the Kinderwunsch Tage is the best place to obtain reliable information on these issues.
The advantage of visiting the event is that only proven certified clinics take part in it.
The Feskov Human Reproduction Group have been working in the field of reproductive technologies for over 24 years and knows exactly all the ways to assist couples from Europe to become parents. Our team is ready to share such experience with you in the course of face-to-face communication on topics related to your concerns.
Within two days, our leading managers will hold consultations for everyone who wish to listen to them.
In order not to wait in line on the day of the exhibition, we offer you a preliminary registration - then you can be sure that our meeting with you will take place. Fill out a simple registration form and our coordinator will contact you to get acquainted with you and clarify the details.
At the meeting, you will be able:
- To get a personal consultation of Vladislav Feskov, the head of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. He will give answers to questions of your interest. He will tell about the level of Ukrainian reproductive medicine, opportunities, guarantees and legality of our programs for the treatment of infertility;
- To get a personal consultation with managers who work with couples from Germany, Belgium, France and other European countries. They will tell about the experiences of your fellow citizens who managed to become parents thanks to the Feskov Human Reproduction Group.
- For two days, at our stand, our team will work, with the members of which you will be able to communicate in German, English, French, Russian, and Ukrainian;
- To listen to a report by Vladislav Feskov on the subject “Medical and Legal Background of Human Genomics in Modern Surrogacy Programs in one of the conference rooms and ask questions.
Where to buy tickets
All that you need to do in order we could meet in Mach in Berlin is to buy tickets at the official wb-site of the event
How to find the Feskov Human Reproduction Group at the Kinderwunsch Tage
Contact information for the exhibition
Official web-site: https://www.kinderwunsch-tage.de/
7–8 March 2020
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin
Opening Time: Saturday, 7th of March 2020 — 10.00 am
Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage event
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
Jun 12, 2018
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
Apr 08, 2018
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Jul 20, 2017
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- 26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
- Let's date you in Paris!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility