26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
Since 2007, on September 26, public attention has been attracted annually to methods of contraception, family planning, and reproductive health.
The main principle of this day: the pregnancy should be desired. A worldwide contraceptive awareness campaign aims to combat unwanted pregnancy and early women’s abortions.
Unfortunately, a large percentage of female infertility is associated with early abortions. Women who come to a reproductive gynecologist at the age of 40-45 may not even suspect that their difficulty in becoming pregnant is associated with an aborted pregnancy suffered earlier or beginning of an early sexual life.
Currently, there is a great need to expand knowledge on contraception among young people aged 15–25 years. It is important to provide them with the necessary information just in this age period, since their sexual and reproductive behavior can leave an imprint on their entire subsequent life.
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Surrogacy in Mexico: What You Need to Know
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Let's date you in Paris!
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Live meeting in Munich 2021
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates