Live meeting in Munich 2021
In September 2021, you can meet the Feskov Human Reproduction Group team in Munich at the international exhibition Kinderwunsch Tage.
On September 18-19, 2021, a large-scale event will take place in Munich, which brings together leading specialists in the field of assisted reproductive technologies from all over Europe for the sake of one goal - to tell everyone who is desperate to become parents about modern medical technologies. About medicine that will make you parents
- want to become parents,
- cannot get pregnant for a long time,
- have repeatedly had unsuccessful treatment,
- had IVF, but the result is negative,
- you have a problem of miscarriage,
- you are interested in surrogacy, but you do not know how real and legal it is,
the Kinderwunsch Tage is the best place to get reliable information on these issues.
Only verified certified clinics take part in this event and we are especially pleased that our team will represent reproductive medicine in Ukraine for the third time.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group has been working in the field of reproductive technologies for 25 years and knows exactly all the possibilities for couples from Europe to become parents. We are ready to share this experience with you through live communication with our team on topics of concern to you.
Fill out the form and our manager will contact you to tell you more about the benefits of a personal meeting:
For two days a team will work at our stand with whom you can communicate in German, English, Russian, Ukrainian.
At the meeting you will be able to
- Get personal consultation with Vladislav Feskov, head of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. He will give answers to exciting questions. He will tell you about the level of Ukrainian reproductive medicine, the possibilities, guarantees and legality of our fertility treatment programs
- Get personal consultation with managers who work with couples from Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, France and other European countries. They will tell you about the experiences of your fellow citizens who became parents in the Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Listen to the report from the head of Feskov Human Reproduction Group Vladislav Feskov on Sunday, September 19, at 11:15. Seminar room 1
How to find Feskov Human Reproduction Group on Kinderwunsch Tage?
Exhibition contact information
Official website — https://www.kinderwunsch-tage.de
September 18-19, 2021
MTC world of fashion GmbH Taunusstr. 45
Ingolstädter Str. 45-47
Stand number 52
Opening: Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 10.00 am
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- The cost of parenthood: an overview of reproductive programs from leading clinics
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Let's date you in Paris!
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- 26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
- Egg donation in Germany
- Feskov Human Reproduction Group will take part in the Fertility Show
- Surrogacy in Germany: Legislation and Cost
- See you in Berlin: Kinderwunsch Tage will be held March 26-27
- See you in Berlin: Wish for a baby exhibition will be held March 18-19
- We are going to London: The Exhibition The Fertility Show LIVE will be held on May 20-21
- Interview of Feskov HRG representatives to Italian TV
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates