Live meeting in Munich 2021
In September 2021, you can meet the Feskov Human Reproduction Group team in Munich at the international exhibition Kinderwunsch Tage.
On September 18-19, 2021, a large-scale event will take place in Munich, which brings together leading specialists in the field of assisted reproductive technologies from all over Europe for the sake of one goal - to tell everyone who is desperate to become parents about modern medical technologies. About medicine that will make you parents
- want to become parents,
- cannot get pregnant for a long time,
- have repeatedly had unsuccessful treatment,
- had IVF, but the result is negative,
- you have a problem of miscarriage,
- you are interested in surrogacy, but you do not know how real and legal it is,
the Kinderwunsch Tage is the best place to get reliable information on these issues.
Only verified certified clinics take part in this event and we are especially pleased that our team will represent reproductive medicine in Ukraine for the third time.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group has been working in the field of reproductive technologies for 25 years and knows exactly all the possibilities for couples from Europe to become parents. We are ready to share this experience with you through live communication with our team on topics of concern to you.
Fill out the form and our manager will contact you to tell you more about the benefits of a personal meeting:
For two days a team will work at our stand with whom you can communicate in German, English, Russian, Ukrainian.
At the meeting you will be able to
- Get personal consultation with Vladislav Feskov, head of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. He will give answers to exciting questions. He will tell you about the level of Ukrainian reproductive medicine, the possibilities, guarantees and legality of our fertility treatment programs
- Get personal consultation with managers who work with couples from Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, France and other European countries. They will tell you about the experiences of your fellow citizens who became parents in the Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Listen to the report from the head of Feskov Human Reproduction Group Vladislav Feskov on Sunday, September 19, at 11:15. Seminar room 1
How to find Feskov Human Reproduction Group on Kinderwunsch Tage?
Exhibition contact information
Official website — https://www.kinderwunsch-tage.de
September 18-19, 2021
MTC world of fashion GmbH Taunusstr. 45
Ingolstädter Str. 45-47
Stand number 52
Opening: Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 10.00 am
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Let's date you in Paris!
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- 26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
egg donor egg donation egg donor cost fertility infertility IVF Norway Scotland surrogacy history of surrogacy agency UK surrogacy agency clinic Finland donor of oocytes surrogate mother surrogate child VIP surrogacy PGD child's gender gender selection Donor Eggs Ukraine law France conference event Paris israel Europe Czech Republic Spain surrogate services London Canada USA surrogacy price cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step Russia news Australia private surrogacy surrogacy cost african egg donor Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage surrogacy service surrogate motherhood social freezing COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy ICSI Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection In-Vitro Fertilization Insemination artificial fertilization Artificial Insemination reproductive doctor ICI Insemination HIV AID Ukrainian donors healthy child children health single man healthy baby infertility diagnosis Georgia celebrity twins childbirth contraception Ireland Israel mitochondrial transfer Germany Representative Brussels Surrogacy programs for single single woman sperm donation embryo adoption surrogate meeting reproductive services freezing of oocytes IUI insurance birth certificate Fertility Show PCOS lupus embryo transfer cystic fibrosis PICSI IMSI war cryobank