Live meeting in Munich 2021
In September 2021, you can meet the Feskov Human Reproduction Group team in Munich at the international exhibition Kinderwunsch Tage.
On September 18-19, 2021, a large-scale event will take place in Munich, which brings together leading specialists in the field of assisted reproductive technologies from all over Europe for the sake of one goal - to tell everyone who is desperate to become parents about modern medical technologies. About medicine that will make you parents
- want to become parents,
- cannot get pregnant for a long time,
- have repeatedly had unsuccessful treatment,
- had IVF, but the result is negative,
- you have a problem of miscarriage,
- you are interested in surrogacy, but you do not know how real and legal it is,
the Kinderwunsch Tage is the best place to get reliable information on these issues.
Only verified certified clinics take part in this event and we are especially pleased that our team will represent reproductive medicine in Ukraine for the third time.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group has been working in the field of reproductive technologies for 25 years and knows exactly all the possibilities for couples from Europe to become parents. We are ready to share this experience with you through live communication with our team on topics of concern to you.
Fill out the form and our manager will contact you to tell you more about the benefits of a personal meeting:
For two days a team will work at our stand with whom you can communicate in German, English, Russian, Ukrainian.
At the meeting you will be able to
- Get personal consultation with Vladislav Feskov, head of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. He will give answers to exciting questions. He will tell you about the level of Ukrainian reproductive medicine, the possibilities, guarantees and legality of our fertility treatment programs
- Get personal consultation with managers who work with couples from Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, France and other European countries. They will tell you about the experiences of your fellow citizens who became parents in the Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- Listen to the report from the head of Feskov Human Reproduction Group Vladislav Feskov on Sunday, September 19, at 11:15. Seminar room 1
How to find Feskov Human Reproduction Group on Kinderwunsch Tage?
Exhibition contact information
Official website — https://www.kinderwunsch-tage.de
September 18-19, 2021
MTC world of fashion GmbH Taunusstr. 45
Ingolstädter Str. 45-47
Stand number 52
Opening: Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 10.00 am
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- 26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- Let's date you in Paris!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility surrogacy agency mitochondrial transfer Germany Representative Brussels Surrogacy programs for single single woman child's gender gender selection sperm donation embryo adoption surrogate meeting reproductive services freezing of oocytes IUI insurance birth certificate history of surrogacy Fertility Show