See you in Berlin: Wish for a baby exhibition will be held March 18-19
On March 18-19, Berlin will host an important event for the whole of Europe in the field of assisted reproductive medicine - the exhibition Wish for a baby.
It will bring together experts from different countries to share knowledge, experience and advanced technologies that give millions of people around the world a chance to fulfill their cherished dream - to become happy parents.
Who is this exhibition for:
- for couples planning to have a baby;
- for single people considering becoming a parent;
- for those who cannot get pregnant for a long time;
- for those who have undergone unsuccessful treatment;
- for those who have already done IVF, but did not get the desired result;
- for women facing the problem of miscarriage;
- for those who are interested in the main aspects of surrogate motherhood, as well as a real opportunity to join such a program - for all of the above visitors, the exhibition Wish for a baby will be the most useful and informative event.
It is also important that only certified specialists and companies take part in it, which means that guests of the exhibition have the opportunity to get answers to their questions here from professionals with extensive experience - from those who have already been trusted by thousands of people around the world. We are honored to represent the reproductive medicine of Ukraine at this significant event.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group specialists have been working in the reproductive technology industry since 1995 for 26 years and will be able to provide detailed advice to everyone, as well as talk about the possibilities of becoming parents for couples and single people from different countries of Europe and the world.
If you dream of a child and want to visit the Wish for a baby exhibition to get the most comprehensive information that will help you make an important decision, we invite you to the Feskov Human Reproduction Group stand.
Fill out the form and our coordinator will contact you to tell you in advance about the benefits of a personal meeting:
Plan a visit to Wish for a baby, because this is where you will have the opportunity to:
- talk offline with the head of Feskov Human Reproduction Group Vladislav Feskov;
- ask questions to our coordinators who work with future parents from different countries of Europe and the world;
- get reliable information about the legality, legitimacy and guarantees of all programs of our clinic;
- learn more about our specialists and technologies;
- find a solution to your problem and take the long-awaited step towards your dream of becoming a parent.
We have prepared a visual map, thanks to which you can easily find our stand No. 340.
How to find our stand at the exhibition Wish for a baby?
Official website of the exhibition: https://www.wishforababy.de/berlin/2023/die-messe/ueber-die-messe/
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Let's date you in Paris!
- We invite you to a meeting in Berlin!
- 5 years of free cryoconservation of oocytes — Social Project from Feskov Human Reproduction Group
- 26th of September — World Contraception Day (WCD)
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates