Treatment at Feskov Human Reproduction Group during the quarantine period
Each country now independently determines the rules for the entry of foreign citizens, due to the global pandemic COVID 19. Ukraine is no exception.
Do patients come to us now for a first visit or for the baby already born?
Yes, they do.
This is possible thanks to a well-thought-out system and the support of the managers and management of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group and the Clinic of Professor Feskov.
What is needed to come to Ukraine for treatment at Feskov Human Reproduction Group:
- you need to provide your personal manager with a scanned copy of your documents, according to which you plan to enter Ukraine.
- we prepare an official invitation for treatment in our clinic. This invitation letter is issued by our clinic. The clinic of professor Feskov has the 3rd level of accreditation and certification.
A letter on the official letterhead of the clinic with the director's signature and a mention of the contact person is your guarantee of crossing the Ukrainian border.
- we also arrange medical insurance for your first visit, which is necessary to start the program.
- to enter Ukraine, you need to do a COVID 19 test.
This can be done right at the airport.
To make the task as easy as possible, we suggest that you contact a personal manager who will help you plan everything in the best way.
If your dream is to become parents together with the Feskov Human Reproduction Group, we are ready to make every effort to make it come true.
In confirmation of our words, watch the feedbacks from patients who have already become parents in the conditions of world quarantine: YouTube
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Guarantee Remote Surrogacy Programs at FHRG
- FHRG Commentary on BioTexCom Scandal
- COVID-19, Egg Donation and Surrogacy: What you need to know
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility surrogacy agency mitochondrial transfer Germany Representative Brussels Surrogacy programs for single single woman child's gender gender selection sperm donation embryo adoption surrogate meeting reproductive services freezing of oocytes IUI insurance birth certificate history of surrogacy