Choice of sex by parents
Personal meeting with donor
Genetically healthy child
Examination of donor DNA
Choice of donor having exotic phenotype
Watch the video to learn more about the technology used in this package. watch the full video
- Examination of a couple before IVF
- Andrological examination, sperm tests: FISH, DNA-fragmentation, HBA-test
- Cryopreservation of semen + storage up to baby birth
Fertility conditions medical preparation before IVF (by indications, care of moderate level disorders) *
- Egg donor selection by photo/video/live meeting. Optional service for special phenotype egg donor included (African/Asian/indian) – depended on package composition
- Detection of clinically significant mutations in genome of male partner and egg donor
(Carrier Screening, Whole Exome Sequencing/VUS, assessing of detected findings)
- Staying in VIP room of clinic / hotel VIP level, meal during program
- Guest services, translation, transportation during whole program
- Unlimited number of IVF attempts with egg donor(s)
- Unlimited number of IVF+ICSI programs + embryos biopsy & cryopreservation
- PICSI,IMSI + other required special methods for spermatozoa selection
Embryos cultivation in EmbryoScope system (morphokinetic assessment)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnostics full genome screening by high resolution-NGS (whole chromosome set + sex selection of embryo);
unlimited number of embryos assessment;
- Unlimited quantity of embryo transfers only healthy embryos
Endometrium Preparation by hormonal treatment/by natural cycle care applicationof Artificial implantation window (PBMC) before embryo transfer.
Stemm cells treatment in case of miscarriage/repeated implantation failures
Advanced andrologic treatment (for extremely low sperm quality).
- Medical consultations, providing medication for pregnancy care (for EU-living patients; other counties by individual coordination
Legal consultations (insurance care cooperation).
- Providing new IVF treatment in case of pregnancy termination in all terms for stable conditions without additional payments
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Final decision for acceptance of man to program is making by IVF doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»
Medical examinations must be perform in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only;
Fertility conditions medical preparation before IVF divided for moderate and advanced according sperm quality condition
Conditions of endometrium and uterus. For man is provided all kind of medicamentosus and surgical treatment (incl. sperm extraction methods.
For woman included all kind of medicamentosus treatment and surgical preparations before IVF (incl. hysteroscopy, laparoscopy), PRP-treatment.
Stemm cells treatment is provided by indication of IVF doctor for woman; by andrologist for a man.
Payments according to individual schedule. No additional payments.
The following are subject to individual composition of a program’s plan: Sex selection, special phenotype egg donor, advanced fertility conditions treatment
According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provides service of guarantee live birth of healthy child with exact sex selection, balanced chromosomes set, screened for all possible inherited conditions from genetic parents (cancer predisposition, autoimmune diseases, metabolic disorders, endocrinological pathologies, neurological, single gene disorders, etc); in cases of miscarriage independently on term of pregnancy / child death before delivery / child death during delivery, all program will be done until couple will have baby. Management of multiple pregnancy (twins) is covered by the contract conditions. Gender selection is available for medical reasons
After signing the present Contract7 500€
Within 7 banking days before the start of IVF program or advanced. Fertility conditions treatment27 000€
Which health insurance company pays for fertility treatments?read aboutThe most famous are AXA, UNIQA, Le mutuel, Die Krankenkasse. The insurance is paid for by both private and state-owned companies. It all depends on your citizenship and level of insurance. It should be noted that both the full cycle of infertility treatment and its individual elements can be paid for.
What is intracytoplasmic sperm injection used for?read aboutTo increase the level and number of fertilized eggs and to achieve better results. It is used for low sperm quality, for women with polycystic ovaries, for girls of the older age group, as well as when receiving a small number of eggs.
What is surrogacy?read aboutIn simple words, this is a method of overcoming infertility, in which a healthy woman carries a foreign embryo during pregnancy, for those who cannot carry their child.