Success of classical IVF program depends on biological properties of spermatozoa, oocyte and endometrium (place for embryo implantation).
The package of IVF treatment with egg donor and surrogate mother services "Guarantee" developed for couples with good fertility condition of husband.
Surrogate mother and egg donor are tested by nature fertility process - they had live birth from their eggs and their uterus respectively.
The same conditions must be from a man who pass a sperm for fertilization. Main criteria to start a program is presence of genetical children of the man.
1. Final decision for acceptance of man to program is making by IVF doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»;
2. Medical examinations must be perform in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only;
3. According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provide service of guarantee onset of pregnancy after IVF treatment. IVF services are provided until pregnancy conformation will be evaluated by ultrasound test (fetus visualization + heartbeating).
1. Transfer of future parents is performed from the Airport/Railway Station in the city of Kharkiv to the Human Reproduction Center "Clinic of Professor Feskov" on the day of arrival and also day of departure. A standard class car is provided;
2. Future parents are provided with apartment of the clinic for 2 days on the day of primary arrival. For the period of implementation of the IVF program, the future parents are accommodated in guest apartment of the clinic. The number of days of stay (from 1 to 7) during the first visit is determined by the doctor of the clinic;
3. The clinic provides you with an interpreter services for medical advice, discussion of organizational issues of the program;
4. Standard examinations are performed for a married couple: For men: semen analysis, DNA fragmentation, karyotype, HIV, RW, hepatitis B, hepatitis C. For women: karyotype, HIV, RW, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hormonal profile (estradiol, progesterone, aminoglycoside, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, prolactin), ultrasound of breast, liver and thyroid.
5. You are provided with 3 meals of a balanced diet during your stay in the clinic;
6. You are provided with a mobile phone with Ukrainian sim-card;
7. Selection of a surrogate mother is carried out by a doctor of the clinic. During the program, the doctor has the right to replace the selected surrogate mother to another candidate;
8. The program IVF + ICSI is carried in a standard manner. Preparations for your stimulation are prescribed by the doctor of the clinic. If necessary, the clinic performs sperm selection methods (PICSI, IMSI). The doctor of the clinic determines the number of necessary ovulation stimulations;
9. Our clinic carries out for you an unlimited number of transfers of embryos in the uterine cavity of a surrogate mother before pregnancy;
10. Taking into account the uncertainty of the genetics of embryos the transfer of 1 to 3 embryos is allowed;
11. Selection of an oocyte donor is performed by the doctor, according to your phenotypic data;
12. The surrogate mother passes the intermediate ultrasound control, biochemical, hormonal studies, the monitoring of implementation of the doctor prescriptions;
13. First biochemical and ultrasound screening of the gestation at the week 12. The doctor will send you a photo of your baby in the womb of a surrogate mother;
14. Second biochemical and ultrasound screening of the gestation at the week 16. And at this term you receive a photo + video on how your pregnancy develops;
15. The clinic conducts a comprehensive medical supervision of pregnancy of a surrogate mother from its onset until the birth of the child;
16. Under the terms of the ‘Take Home Baby’ package, the invasive diagnostics is not included in the package, as there is a risk of pregnancy termination;
17. The act of delivery of a surrogate mother is carried out in the city maternity hospital in Kharkiv;
18. After the delivery you will be provided with a standard class apartment to stay with your baby after discharge from the maternity hospital;
19. The lawyer of the clinic provides legal support for the registration of the birth certificate of a child in the state bodies of registration of newborns (term of registration is 1 day);
20. The lawyer of the clinic prepares a complete package of documents for their further submission to the consular department of your state in Ukraine in the city of Kyiv. You perform submission of documents to the consular department to obtain the permission for your child to enter the country of your residence personally;
21. All expenses on meals outside the clinic, accommodation and meals during the period free of medical and organizational activities, travel expenses are paid by you independently;
22. During the entire program, the employees of our clinic- coordinators will be in contact with you and will always be available for communication. Scheduled informing is provided every 3-4 weeks by email or by telephone.