Possibility of use own oocytes
Cover of all risks up to childbirth
Absence of waiting list
Full legal support
The package requires no visit of consulate of their country
Special approach to choice of surrogate mother and pregnancy follow-up
Preparation of Ukrainian biometrical passport for child
Watch the video to learn more about the technology used in this package. watch the full video
- Examination of couple before IVF
- Andrological examination, sperm tests: FISH, DNA-fragmentation, HBA-test, hormone tests, biochemical examination)
- Cryopreservation of semen
- Andrological treatment for male partner (in case of moderate level disorders of sperm quality parameters); pre-treatment for female partner before IVF (hormonal, PRP-treatment, etc. indicated medical services)
- Staying in VIP room of clinic / hotel VIP level, meals
- Unlimited quantity of IVFs+PGD programs with own oocytes
- IVF+ICSI programs + embryos biopsy&cryopreservation
- Mitochondrial treatment (optional tool)
- PICSI, IMSI (special methods for spermatozoa selection)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnostics full genome screening by hr-NGS
- Embryo banking approach (by indications)
- Surrogate mother matching and preparation
- Hormonal preparation with artificial implantation window for uterus of surrogate mother (PBMC application)
- Unlimited quantity of embryo transfers only healthy embryos
- Pregnancy management, transfer and living expenses for surrogate mother
- Pregnancy care and delivery in Ukraine
- Insurance for surrogate mother (on 12th weeks of pregnancy)
- Full compensation for surrogate mother services, including payments during the pregnancy
- Providing new IVF treatment in case of pregnancy termination in all terms
- Legal support (registration of documents for newborn child). Post-quitter cooperation with surrogate mother and couple for baby legalization, by request
- Guest services, translation, transportation
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Final decision for acceptance of man to program is making by IVF doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»
Medical examinations must be perform in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only
Payments according to individual schedule. No additional payments.
Quantity of ovarian stimulations depend according anamnesis, results of obtaining embryos, age and health conditions
Mitochondrial treatment (pronuclear transfer, mitochondrial replacement) according to medical indications of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»;
In case of non-achievement of pregnancy with own oocytes, program continues with egg donation program (selection of egg donor by photo) with identical medical, legal, client-care services up to baby birth. Conversion to egg donation is covered by Feskov human reproduction group.
According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provides service of guarantee livebirth of healthy child; in cases of miscarriage independently on term of pregnancy / child death before delivery / child death during delivery, all program will be done until couple will have baby.
Management of multiple pregnancy (twins) is covered by the contract conditions (which obtained after transfer of one healthy embryo)
No later than 14 banking days from the moment of signing the present Contract10 000 €
Within 7 banking days before the start of IVF program20 000 €
During period between 12th and 13th weeks of gestation (embryo term)10 000 €
During period between 28th and 29th weeks of gestation (embryo term)10 000 €
Within one banking day from the date of the child’s birth10 000 €
Who Can Oocyte Donation Help?read moreWomen with menopause who have had repeated unsuccessful attempts to obtain their own eggs. Or with hereditary diseases to prevent a pathological gene chain and get genetically healthy offspring. It is also a way to give birth to an own child to single people.
Who can benefit from IVF?read more1 - It can be useful for those who need a child and have problems with conception. 2 - for those who want to choose the gender of the future child. 3- if necessary, exclude hereditary diseases in the family
What is the thickness of the endometrium for transfer?read moreEndometrium from 8 to 12 mm is considered optimal for embryo implantation, but it is assessed comprehensively. In our clinic, we determine the histological structure a month before the transfer, conduct ultrasound examinations. Therefore, it would be most honest to say that there is no ideal thickness, but an individual complex picture for transfer.