The birth of a healthy baby
Simplified legalization for Portugal citizen
Watch the video to learn more about the technology used in this package. watch the full video
- Examination of man before IVF
- Sperm quality assessment
- Cryopreservation of semen
- Egg donor providing by clinic, informational support about provided candidate(s)
- Staying in comfort-level, 3 times food supplement. Legal documents preparation
- Unlimited number of IVF programs with egg donation
- IVF+ICSI programs + embryos cryopreservation
- PICSI,IMSI (special methods for spermatozoa selection)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnostics full genome screening by NGS
- Surrogate mother providing
- Unlimited quantity of embryo transfers only healthy embryos
- Pregnancy management of surrogate mother (standard medical care). Pregnancy care in Ukraine until 8th month
- Insurance for surrogate mother (on 12th weeks of pregnancy)
- Pregnancy care after 8th month and delivery in Portugal
- Full compensation for surrogate mother services, including payments during the pregnancy (after baby birth)
- Providing new IVF+PGD (NGS) program with surrogate mother services and egg donation in case of pregnancy termination in all terms
- Legal support (registration a birth certificate for newborn child)
- Guest services, translation, transportation
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Final decision for acceptance of man to program is made by IVF doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»; male Customers with high-quality of sperm only.
Medical examinations must be performed in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only
Payments according to individual schedule. No additional payments
Conversion to higher-class program is paid additionally +50% to difference of price.
Balance Guarantee offered for married couples only
According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provides service of guarantee live birth of healthy child; in cases of miscarriage independently on term of pregnancy / child death before delivery / child death during delivery, whole program will be done until Customer will have baby.
Management of multiple pregnancy (twins, obtained after transfer of 1 embryo) is covered by the contract conditions.
No later than 7 banking days from the moment of signing the present Contract9 000€
Within 7 banking days before the start of IVF program25 000€
During period between 12th and 13th weeks of gestation (embryonic period)21 000€
On 32th week of pregnancy (embryo term)5 000€
International surrogacy program with childbirth in Portugal
The desire to become happy parents has no nationalities or borders. And the Spanish are no exception. But surrogacy is prohibited in Spain. Therefore, couples who have problems with the birth of a child pay attention to other countries with more loyal legislation. However, the Spanish government authorities are well aware of the states that allow surrogacy. Therefore, officials are suspicious of families with newborns entering from such countries. And obtaining documents for children born in these states is almost always problematic in Spain.
Based on this, it makes sense to look for countries for childbirth where such restrictions do not apply. The closest such country to Spain is Portugal, both in terms of geographical location and cultural traditions. Is it possible to find a surrogate mother in Portugal for a service that is acceptable?
Surrogacy in Portugal – legal specificities
The legal situation with surrogacy in Portugal has remained unregulated for 15 years. On the one hand, the Government adopts rather friendly laws, and on the other hand, the Constitutional Court cancels these initiatives as contrary to the Constitution.
In Portugal itself, you will not find a single commercial surrogacy clinic. This is because, according to the law (Lein.º 25/2016, de 22 deagosto and Decreto Regulamentar n.º 6/2017, de 31 de julho), only altruistic surrogacy is possible in Portugal. It can be used by Portuguese and foreign heterosexual couples who are married for strict medical reasons (for example, the absence of a uterus). Any payment of the price of a surrogate mother in Portugal, as well as intermediary activity, entails punishment and even imprisonment for up to 2 years.
A number of restrictions prevent the use of surrogacy in Portugal:
1. A surrogate mother in Portugal must only be a relative or close friend of the spouses. The process of surrogacy in Portugal is allowed with the help of IVF with the genetic material of at least one future parent.
2. Prohibition of donation anonymity. Upon reaching the age of 18, the child has the right to know all the circumstances of his birth. This leads to a long and costly search for a suitable donor, since not all candidates want to reveal themselves.
3. The spouses must apply for permission to the National Council for Childbirth (Conselho Nacional de Procriação Medicamente Assistida, CNPMA). This body issues a permit to conclude a surrogacy agreement within 3 to 6 months.
But, already in April 2018, the Constitutional Court, in accordance with Resolution 225/2018, canceled some provisions of the Law 25/2016. And also, in July 2019, the amended provisions were again declared unconstitutional. Therefore, it can be said that there is no clear legal framework for the regulation of surrogacy in Portugal.
Surrogacy in Portugal - special offer
On this basis, the Spanish public services have no legal basis to restrict the registration of children born in Portugal.
After analyzing all the data, the employees of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group came up with a unique surrogacy package in Portugal. With the real possibility of having a healthy child in this beautiful, westernmost country of Eurasia, on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, avoiding lengthy litigation and insuring against failures at the stage of medical procedures. We offer future parents a guaranteed surrogacy program Ukraine - Portugal "Childbirth in Portugal".
In Ukraine, surrogacy is an official way of treating childlessness, regardless of the parents' citizenship. The laws have created the most comfortable conditions so that genetic parents are maximally protected, and the future of the child has multi-level legislative protection.
Due to the fact that the situation with surrogacy in Portugal is not settled, all controversial issues, for example, embryo transfer, are carried out in the legal field of Ukraine, where such issues are legally approved. The births themselves take place in Portugal and are legally protected by the Direito da Família family code, which is part of the Civil Code «Código Civil» (Article 124, article 15).
The exclusivity of the package of childbirth in Portugal is that, with you, an official contract for the birth of a child is concluded with the international organization FHRG. You choose a surrogate mother from Ukraine, and your child is born in Portugal. The contract contains the services of a surrogate mother Portugal, a separate contract with the clinic for the implementation of the surrogacy program in Ukraine and the delivery of a surrogate mother in Portugal. The obligations assumed by the clinic and the surrogate mother in Portugal and the price are officially regulated by these documents. By combining the medical and legal capabilities of Ukraine and Portugal, a surrogacy program “Childbirth in Portugal” was created in our Center for Reproduction.
Our database contains information about verified surrogate mothers and donors of any phenotype. A unique offer from the Feskov Human Reproduction Group - the possibility of personal acquaintance and communication with selected candidates for surrogate mothers or donors!
At the same time, all payments to a surrogate mother in Portugal (including fees), the cost of donation (if there is such a need), IVF, pregnancy monitoring, guest and legal services are already included in the fixed price. At the same time, the program does not imply any additional payments. We fully cover all risks associated with the process:
- unlimited number of IVFs until a successful result;
- termination of pregnancy at any time;
- death of a child during childbirth.
In all these cases, we restart the surrogacy program in Portugal as many times as necessary, until your healthy baby is born. We guarantee the genetic health of the newborn by transferring only healthy embryos using PGD / NGS methods.
Implementation of the surrogacy program Ukraine - Portugal "Childbirth in Portugal"
In a word, the implementation of the program occurs in several stages:
- Conclusion of a legal contract for the implementation of the guaranteed program.
- Health check and examination of the couple.
- Choice of surrogate mother Portugal and donor (if necessary).
- Unlimited number of IVF until a successful result + genetic screening of the embryo PGD / NGS.
- Monitoring the pregnancy of a surrogate mother Portugal up to the 8th month.
- Transfer of the surrogate mother to Portugal to the clinic of our partners.
- Safe childbirth of a surrogate mother Portugal.
- Obtaining a Portuguese State birth certificate - Сertidão de nascimento for a child.
- Future parents undergo a simplified adoption procedure with the help of our legal team.
Thus, the entire Ukraine - Portugal surrogacy program with a full range of reproductive, guest, legal and other services, with the birth of your child in Portugal, will cost 60,000 - 80,000 €, depending on the accompanying circumstances. This exclusive offer for surrogacy in Portugal is the only one of its kind, bringing together all facets of the process, the result of which will be the return home with a healthy baby! And there is no need to look for a surrogate mother in Portugal for the price of services which is unknown.
The team of the Center for Human Reproduction of Professor A.M. Feskov will create all the conditions for you to experience only pleasant troubles and get the maximum benefits from the Ukraine-Portugal surrogacy program "Childbirth in Portugal".
By accessing this website, you agree to the user agreement on the Agreement page.
Is surrogacy possible for single men or women?read moreYes, it is possible. It is available in Greece, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Belgium, Portugal and Holland. Also, in the US and Canada, but be prepared for hefty service charges.
Do I pay for the whole program in advance?read moreNo. The entire surrogacy program is paid step by step, upon completion of the stages. You undergo the initial examination at the clinic at your own expense, and then these costs are deducted from the cost of the Contract.
Whose name goes on the birth certificate?read moreThe child's name is always indicated on the birth certificate of a child. In addition, depending on the country where the birth takes place, they write down: Ukraine - married couple + child (regardless of who gave the eggs and sperm) In Canada - you can specify up to four parents or just one child without parents In the Czech Republic, Belgium and Portugal, Holland - the child himself and his father, as well as the woman who gave birth, are indicated.