- The cost of the Surrogacy Center of professor Feskov services for providing a surrogate mother candidate to participate in the IVF program with an option to travel to any country in the world
- The cost of the Surrogacy Center of professor Feskov services for providing a surrogate mother candidate to participate in the IVF program with an option to travel to any clinic in the world.
- Provision of a surrogate mother candidate from the Surrogacy Center database.
- Psychological diagnostics of a potential surrogate mother for her psychological fitness and readiness to participate in the surrogacy program.
- Comprehensive medical examination of a potential surrogate mother to confirm her fitness for extracorporeal fertilization, pregnancy, and birth of a healthy child.
- Laboratory control of harmful habits (alcohol, tobacco, drugs).
- The primary legal advice, preparation of the contract between the genetic parents and surrogate mother with consideration of all possible aspects of individual situation of the customers and introduction of the necessary clauses in the contract “On childbearing”.
- Recommendations on the selection of a center for reproductive medicine and travel of the surrogate mother to the chosen IVF clinic for the embryo transfer.
- Coordination and control of the program up to the onset of pregnancy of the surrogate mother.
- The cost of medical services is paid additionally.
- Travel expenses, meals, and lodging of the surrogate mother in another country or city are paid additionally.
Request more information on the services provided by Feskov Human Reproduction Group.
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
subscribe to our newsletter