- The cost of the Surrogacy Center of professor Feskov services for providing a surrogate mother candidate to participate in the IVF program with an option to travel to any country in the world
- The cost of the Surrogacy Center of professor Feskov services for providing a surrogate mother candidate to participate in the IVF program with an option to travel to any clinic in the world.
- Provision of a surrogate mother candidate from the Surrogacy Center database.
- Psychological diagnostics of a potential surrogate mother for her psychological fitness and readiness to participate in the surrogacy program.
- Comprehensive medical examination of a potential surrogate mother to confirm her fitness for extracorporeal fertilization, pregnancy, and birth of a healthy child.
- Laboratory control of harmful habits (alcohol, tobacco, drugs).
- The primary legal advice, preparation of the contract between the genetic parents and surrogate mother with consideration of all possible aspects of individual situation of the customers and introduction of the necessary clauses in the contract “On childbearing”.
- Recommendations on the selection of a center for reproductive medicine and travel of the surrogate mother to the chosen IVF clinic for the embryo transfer.
- Coordination and control of the program up to the onset of pregnancy of the surrogate mother.
- The cost of medical services is paid additionally.
- Travel expenses, meals, and lodging of the surrogate mother in another country or city are paid additionally.
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
What is the detailed post-birth process in Ukraine?read aboutBirth of a child On the day of discharge from the maternity hospital - submitting the document to the registry office and in a day there you can get a Ukrainian birth certificate. A package of documents is drawn up that is required by the Consulate of your country Apostille, translation is performed. If necessary, the documents are certified by the Consular seal. Obtaining a travel document or passport at the Consulate. Departure home. Before visiting the Consulate, we recommend consulting a lawyer.
What is the average time to leave Ukraine after childbirth in this country?read aboutThe time from childbirth to departure from Ukraine is from three days to three weeks. If you are citizens of the UK or Switzerland or the Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland), then it is six to eight weeks.
Is surrogacy legal in Ukraine?read aboutSurrogacy is legal in Ukraine and is even welcomed by the state as a method of treating infertility. This is a multi-stage system for protecting the rights of genetic parents, clear requirements and rules for a surrogate mother and reproductive clinics. These are the regulated norms of justice and the recognition of the full rights of foreign citizens on an equal basis with the rights of citizens of Ukraine. Combined with reasonable prices for surrogacy, this makes it one of the most attractive countries for surrogacy programs.