How to Become a Surrogate Mother
Becoming a surrogate mother - what are the criteria to become a surrogate mother? What is the legal aspect of surrogate motherhood? Why become a surrogate mother? How to become a surrogate mother? Find all here.
- 🩺 How Can You Become a Surrogate Mother in Georgia?
- 🤰 Important Aspects of Surrogate Motherhood
- ⭐ Important Information for Future Parents
- 💊 Confidentiality Matters
There may be some circumstances when a woman can not physically carry and bear a child. In these cases, the only way to have a biologically native baby is to resort to the services of a surrogate mother. The practice of surrogate motherhood is quite spread today since it is an easy and safe way to handle infertility for many fertility-challenged couples. On top of that, the practice is absolutely legal in many countries, including Georgia. Since the time when surrogate motherhood became legal, many people around the world can experience the joys of fatherhood.
So how to become a surrogate in Georgia? Things are not as simple as may seem at first sight; it is not enough to just have the desire to participate in a program of surrogate motherhood. It is extremely important to understand what surrogate motherhood is, what procedures it involves, and what it requires from a potential surrogate mother.
How Can You Become a Surrogate Mother in Georgia?
Motherhood surrogate how to become one, how the procedure is performed – there are some of the questions that bother many. Let us get all these points straightened out. A woman who wants to become a surrogate mother must meet the following basic criteria:
- Age from 18 to 36 years. According to the gynecological parameters, the optimal age for a woman to successfully conceive a baby is between 20 and 34 years. In addition, it should be considered that artificial insemination implies transferring two embryos, so multiple pregnancy options are possible. This fact makes the age of the surrogate mother important.
- At least one healthy biological child. This is a mandatory requirement that proves the good health condition of the reproductive system of the woman.
- Mental health (the absence of nervous and mental disorders, including those previously suffered and hereditary ones). Before becoming a surrogate mother, a female undergoes a full medical examination, with her mental health being checked by a qualified mental physician.
- The absence of medical contradictions to participation in the program. These include transmissible diseases, and genetic ailments, reproductive pathologies, etc.
- Permanent residence in the territory of Georgia.
- The absence of bad habits. A potential surrogate mother shouldn’t smoke, abuse alcohol, be drug addicted, etc.
Many women wonder why become a surrogate mother; there may be many answers to the question. For some women, it is a way to earn money, whereas others treat it is a good mission to help fertility-challenged couples experience the joys of fatherhood.
Important Aspects of Surrogate Motherhood
Nowadays, almost all women who are of the reproductive age and have no contraindications to the procedures have the opportunity to become a surrogate mother. Before participating in a procedure, they should know all the nuances of the manipulation. How is the conception performed and what stages does it involve?
Surrogate motherhood is a complex procedure; it is performed step-by-step, with the oocyte being extracted from a biological mother at the first stage. Afterward, the sex cell is immediately fertilized with the sperm of the future father in the laboratory. At the final stage of the artificial fertilization, the embryonated egg (or several eggs) is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother.
Be aware that although the child is carried and born by a surrogate mother, it is the genetic parents who have the legal rights to raise the baby. So if you would like to become a surrogate mother, be ready to give a newly born to the couple whose biological material has been used for the conceiving of this child. The legal rights of the two sides of a surrogate motherhood program, as well as other conditions, are specified in a legal agreement drawn up before the procedure.
Important Information for Future Parents
In order to avoid all possible risks associated with surrogate motherhood, it is recommended to use the services of a professional company. As a general rule, such organizations have a database of potential surrogate mothers of your child and can help you to make the right choice. On top of that, such companies provide juridical assistance apart from medical services. All these will make your surrogate motherhood experience as smooth as possible.
All information associated with surrogate motherhood programs is strictly confidential. Genetic parents and a surrogate mother can meet only in the presence of a company representative, which prevents various kinds of misunderstandings and fraud. To solve any dissidence that may happen, the two sides sign the agreement, where all the conditions and important points are specified.
surrogate mother surrogate services surrogacy
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- The cost of parenthood: an overview of reproductive programs from leading clinics
- Advantages of guaranteed surrogacy programs over programs with guaranteed compensation
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- How the History of Surrogacy Changed Over the Years
- Why I Chose «Surrogate Motherhood Center of professor Feskov»
- The First Meeting: 5 Helpful Tips for Surrogates & Intended Parents
- Surrogacy in Ukraine: Legal Aspects
- Historical Changes to Surrogate Laws in Israel
- How UK surrogacy is regulated
- TOP 5 surrogate clinics in Ukraine
- International Surrogacy Program Ukraine-Canada
- Reasons why surrogacy should be allowed
- Why is surrogacy so expensive — what do you pay for
- 15 facts about Surrogacy
- Egg donation in Canada
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
- Private surrogacy in the UK
- Private surrogacy Australia
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates