- Provision of a surrogate mother candidate from the Surrogacy Center database.
- Psychological diagnostics of a potential surrogate mother for her psychological fitness and readiness to participate in the surrogacy program.
- Comprehensive medical examination of a potential surrogate mother to confirm her fitness for extracorporeal fertilization, pregnancy, and birth of a healthy child.
- Laboratory control of harmful habits (alcohol, tobacco, drugs).
- The primary legal advice, preparation of the contract between the genetic parents and surrogate mother with consideration of all possible aspects of individual situation of customers and introduction of the necessary clauses in the contract “On childbearing”.
- Recommendations on choosing a center for reproductive medicine and other required medical institutions.
- Coordination and control of the program before the conclusion of a contract between genetic parents and the surrogate mother.
The cost of medical services is paid additionally.
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Is a surrogate mother genetically related to the child?read moreNo. Not in any way. A surrogate mother does not pass on her DNA in any way and is not genetically related to the child.
Is an egg donor the biological mother?read moreIn fact, it is not entirely ethical to call an egg donor a biological mother, it is better, instead of paying attention to biology, it is better to put your soul into the love and upbringing of your child.
Is it cheaper to adopt or have a surrogate?read moreFor ethical reasons, we cannot compare the case when you adopt, care and help a little person, as well as the wonderful happiness of feeling like a parent