Why the fertility window is more complicated than it seems
Fertility (translation from Latin) is the ability of a person to reproduce quality offspring. In relation to the female sex, this means that she is able to conceive a healthy baby.
An ordinary woman, most often, doesn't think about it - menstruation occurs once a month, so everything is fine. A cause for concern about their fertility comes when time passes and pregnancy doesn't occur.
Living everyday life in society it seems that there is nothing complicated. However, the reality is that conception turns out to be a delicate and complex process that is not accessible to everyone, not to mention, born by natural way healthy child. At the Center for surrogacy of the clinic of Professor Feskov know everything about infertility and how to overcome it. IVF, surrogacy, donation and freezing of genetic material guarantee the birth of healthy offspring.
How to increase the chances of getting pregnant
In order for a miracle to happen and conception to occur, a sufficient number of factors must come together, one of which is a correctly chosen time.
Let us consider the process itself in more detail. During the menstrual period of an average woman, the duration of which is from 21 to 35 days, one, maximum two eggs mature. About the middle of this period, not fully matured, the oocyte leaves the follicle - this is ovulation. First, it goes in the abdominal cavity, then in one of the fallopian tubes, where, for 6-7 days, it becomes fully mature for fertilization, moving towards the uterus. Usually, the sacrament of fertilization by the most active sperm takes place precisely in the fallopian tube. If it happened, the already fertilized female cell floats into the uterus to attach to its wall and continue its development. If not, the oocyte reaches the uterine cavity and is destroyed.
Therefore, if you want to get pregnant naturally and, even with IVF (in vitro fertilization), it is important to know the maximum fertile time. In case that there is a problem with your own oocytes, the Center for Surrogacy of the Clinic of Professor Feskov offers guaranteed programs with egg donation from the most appropriate phenotype of women.
How to calculate the “fertility window”?
Each woman during the menstrual cycle has the most fertile days for conception - the so-called natural “fertility window”. At this time, the fusion of the female and male germ cells is most likely, provided that both partners are healthy. This period includes five days before ovulation and the day of its onset. Since a cycle of 28 days is an average concept, every woman who wants to become a mother must be able to independently determine “X days”. This can be done using such methods:
- Calculating the required days in the calendar (accuracy 50-60%). Its meaning is to make notes on the calendar every month for at least six months when there was a start and finish of menstrual bleeding. Thus, the cyclic extent of everything is calculated, then - the middle and “day X”. For example, if the cycle is 27 days, then the day the menstruation begins is the first day of the cycle. It turns out that 13 days is an equal half. From this it can be seen that the most fertile days are 11, 12 and 13, the start of which falls on the 8th day. Since it is worth considering that the sperm is viable in the female pathways for up to 7 days, and the egg is ready for fertilisation only 24 hours. Sometimes it happens that ovulation occurs earlier or with a delay, or two ovulations take place. Therefore, knowledge of the individual cycle is priceless.
- Measurement every morning, without getting out of bed, basal temperature. In the second half of the phase, the total body temperature is half a degree higher than in the first. Before the oocyte exits, it rises slightly. Having measured it in the usual way or rectally (in the rectum), you should write down the marks and make a schedule. After two to three months of observation, the trend will be clearly marked.
- The use of special tests to fix ovulation, which can be purchased at any pharmacy. Unlike pregnancy test strips that detect the presence of HCG, ovulatory tests determine how much LH (luteinizing hormone) is in the urine. One day and a half before the oocyte is released, its level becomes high.
You can use one of the proposed methods or all together to increase the reliability of the result.
8 signs that ovulation has occurred
It is also advisable to observe your body in time to notice the specific signs of the onset of the long-awaited fertile period:
- slightly increased basal temperature - by 0.2 - 0.6 degrees;
- a feeling of sore and achy breast. This is due to the fact that the level of hormones during ovulation changes;
- not severe pain in the right or left ovary - depending on which one the egg has come out of;
- changes in the nature of vaginal discharge. Due to the fact that the amount of estrogen increases before ovulation, more cervical mucus is produced, it is sticky and transparent, looks like egg white;
- pulling pain in the lower abdomen;
- cramps of a different nature;
- increased sexual desire. This is due to the same hormone estrogen;
- an increase in urine the content of LH hormone.
Take into account the above methods and symptoms of the onset of ovulation or not is a private matter. Perhaps only ovulatory test strips give the most reliable result. But, in any case, everything is determined individually, since all female organisms are different. A variety of factors can affect the cycle, including weather fluctuations or changes of the residence.
But, in one, the doctors are unanimous - you can't consider any of the methods as a panacea, and don't worry much about the result. Experiences and emotions increase the level of stress in the body, which doesn't contribute to the conception process. It was repeatedly noted that with excessive desire and obsession with pregnancy, it didnt'achieve. And as soon as a woman or a couple reconciled, stopped trying and just relaxed, suddenly a fairy tale became a reality.
And if you can’t conceive in a natural way, the Clinic of Professor Feskov with a 100% guarantee will give the joy of parenthood through reproductive innovative technologies.
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
Jun 12, 2018
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
Apr 08, 2018
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Jul 20, 2017
- Infertility diagnosis. Treat or accept?
- Ex-childfree people: why people who did not want children, change their beliefs
- Egg donation near me
- Egg donation centers near me
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility