Social insurance number (SIN)
Birth of healthy child
Guaranteed carriage of child
Canadian education program for child
Cover of risks up to childbirth
Watch the video to learn more about the technology used in this package. watch the full video
- Medical assessment of couple / man before start
- Male partner examination; andrological treatment by indications Cryopreservation of sperm, storage up to baby birth
- Sperm storage up to baby birth
- Egg donor (s) selection and preparation (by necessity)
- Staying in VIP room of clinic / hotel VIP level, meals
- Preliminary legal services: consulting services for legal support “standard plan” with Ukrainian lawyer, involving 2 independent Canadian lawyers for surrogate mother
- Frozen sperm transportation (EU area)
- Limited number of attempts with own cells (by medical indications)
- Unlimited number of transfer attempts with cell donation
- Unlimited number of transfer attempts with cryopreservation
- Sspecial methods for spermatozoa's selection
- Preimplantation genetic diagnostics full genome screening by NGS
- Surrogate mother (s) preparation
- Surrogate mother (s) travel documents preparation
- Sex determination of future baby
- Pregnancy management in Ukraine, transfer and living expenses for surrogate mother in Canada
- Pregnancy management and delivery in Canada
- Full compensation for surrogate mother services, including payments during the pregnancy
- Providing new reproductive treatment until live birth will be achieved in case of pregnancy termination in all terms, child death during delivery
- Legal support (registration of documents for newborn child): birth certificate + Canadian passport
- Guest services, translation services, transportation services for surrogate mother and intended parents in Canada during providing services
We will put you in direct contact with the manager of the service you selected. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Final decision for acceptance of man / couple to program is made by doctor of CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov»; number of transfer attempts with own cells determined individually, according age and ovarian reserve conditions
Medical examinations must be performed in CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» only
Payments according to individual schedule. No additional payments
According to conditions of package, CHR «Clinic of prof. Feskov» provides service of guarantee livebirth of healthy child; in cases of miscarriage independently on term of pregnancy / child death before delivery / child death during delivery, all program will be done until couple will have baby;
Management of multiple pregnancy (twins, obtained after transfer of 1 zygote) is covered by the contract conditions.
Signing the present Contract30 000€
Within 7 banking days before the start of the program30 000€
During period between 12th and 13th weeks of gestation.25 000€
On 32th week of pregnancy25 000€
Surrogate mother in Canada: the price of an altruistic deal
In the last decade, interest in surrogacy in Canada from childless couples around the world has increased by 400%. This is primarily due to the non-commercial nature of the provision of child bearing services. People who experience problems with childbirth and dream of becoming parents see this as an opportunity to save money. However, in reality, under certain circumstances, expectant parents risk spending even more than when applying for commercial surrogate motherhood. In this article, we will explain why this can happen. To do this, we will understand the legislative aspects of surrogacy in Canada, as well as in the provision of assisted reproductive services.
Canadian law allows compensation only for reasonable expenses incurred during pregnancy (travel expenses, medical services, balanced meals, special clothing for pregnant women). All expenses must be confirmed by checks. If the state of health of the surrogate mother, by the decision of the attending physician, requires bed care, the future parents will be obliged to compensate for the loss of wages, as well as the necessary treatment and medicines. This adds several thousand dollars to the current expenses in case of a complicated pregnancy. Therefore, with a nominal absence of a fee, the price of a surrogate mother in Canada for future parents can still be tangible. At the same time, one should be extremely careful in the desire to thank the surrogate mother for the invaluable service for the family: any gesture of gratitude like a bouquet of flowers or buying a gift can be regarded as the commercialization of cooperation. The punishment can be a fine of half a million dollars, 10 years in prison, or both.
The medical part of the reproductive program (examinations, preparation for transfer, transfer attempts, pregnancy monitoring, obstetrics, postnatal care) will cost future parents an average of 57 thousand dollars. At the same time, the price of transfer varies from 10 to 15 thousand, and concomitant treatment can increase the cost to 20 thousand dollars per cycle. That is, if the first attempt has not become successful, the total cost may exceed $ 100 thousand. At the same time, future parents are deprived of the opportunity to choose the sex of their child or order an extended genetic study to exclude severe hereditary diseases.
Surrogate mother alternatives in Canada
Now, when the "indisputable" benefits of non-commercial surrogate motherhood in Canada are not so indisputable, we would like to draw your attention to the guaranteed program of the Feskov Human Reproduction Group "Childbirth in Canada". Its essence is the guaranteed birth of a healthy child on a fixed payment based on contract completion. Another comfortable condition for genetic parents: there is no need to pay for repeated attempts or renewal of the cycle in case of termination of pregnancy - we cover these risks and at our own expense carry out as many repeated cycles as you need to give you a healthy baby without chromosomal abnormalities. Т Also, you do not need to pay extra:
- fee of a surrogate mother and her expenses;
- stay in Canada while awaiting the birth of a child;
- legal services (including registration of Canadian citizenship for a newborn).
All of the above is included in the cost of the program. In a simplified form, the program plan looks like this: the medical part and monitoring of pregnancy for 8 months take place in Ukraine, and the delivery takes place in Canada, in the clinic of our partners. You will be waiting for your baby in the apartments provided by the clinic. For a newborn, our lawyers will quickly issue a birth certificate (indicating you as biological parents) and documents for obtaining Canadian citizenship. The total cost of the program is practically the same as the price of a surrogate mother in Canada (the price that parents actually pay, despite the declared non-commercial nature of the service).
The managers of the clinic will be happy to tell you about each stage of the program in detail - we will be happy to give answers to any of your questions.
By accessing this website, you agree to the user agreement on the Agreement page.
How much does a surrogate mother cost in Canada?read aboutUnofficially, the amount of compensation for the services of a surrogate mother in Canada is $ 20,000 - $ 30,000. However, under Canadian law, it is prohibited to sponsor or financially thank a surrogate mother. Therefore, patients should conclude a contract with a surrogate mother outside the jurisdiction of Canada. More details can be found in the article
How much does a surrogate mother cost in Chile?read aboutNothing. Compensation for a surrogate mother is prohibited by law.
How much does a surrogate mother cost in Ecuador?read aboutNothing. The status of a surrogate mother is not regulated by law, so here we cannot talk about the services of a surrogate mother and about remuneration in the legal field of the country.