The real world dictates alternative outlooks on life - more and more men and women are moving away from traditional ideas about marriage and living together. But the instinct for the extension of the genus takes its toll. And any person, regardless of gender and marital status, once thinks about a child.
Thanks to progressive technologies of ART, now even a loner can expect to leave on Earth its continuation of genus. An effective solution for single people to feel what it is to be a parent.
The process of gestational carrier for singles
- Data collection, medical examinations, selection of the optimal type of examinations.
- Selection of candidates for the role of a substitute mother.
- The standard program for substitute mother with her material or organic mother transfer.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group has an extensive database of verified substitute mothers of any phenotype. Depending on the package person who is about to become a parent has the right to a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the candidate personally.
Laws about gestational carrier for single
The world's position regarding gestational carriage is contradictory. As such, the legal fines are quite complex and vary depending on local laws. The situation becomes more complicated when it is planned not by a couple, but by a parent without a partner.
In the Ukrainian state, such services are officially permitted by law. After the program, you can go to another country where there is a corresponding law!
The team at our clinic has developed several special services for the comfort of single patients who are not officially married:
- personal acquaintance, communication in person or by skype with the candidate;
- transportation of materials to the desired country;
- substitute mother's journey to destination country for transfer;
- childbirth by a substitute mother in a selected state.
For example, in the UK, a gestational carrier is allowed, but the destiny of the baby is decided by the court anyway, and he is not on the side of singles. In Israel - it is required to be officially married. And in the US, legislation varies from state to state, so you need to study it very carefully.
In the following countries, the law allows such an ART method for women without a partner:
- Czech Republic;
In any case, the clinic specialists will select the option that suits everyone.
Gestational carrier vs. adoption. What to choose ?
The second option for singles is adoption. It is always welcome when someone wants to give love to an abandoned baby.
The advantages and disadvantages of both methods for comparison:
- Genetics. With a gestational carrier, you can be sure of the healthy of the unborn child, which the substitute mother doesn't in any way affect. Careful selection and diagnosis of a candidate for substitute mother, and examination of the baby after birth - ensure that the newborn will be completely healthy. During adoption, you can not be completely confident in the health and heredity of the adopted child. And adoptive parents are not genetically related to him;;
- Cost. Gestational entails a lot of different fees. Adoption is affordable for any person. Also, adoptive parents always have tax, financial and other benefits;
- Control. Gestational implies continuous monitoring. From the choice of a substitute mother to pregnancy and childbirth. At the same time, all procedures are completely anonymous. Adoption is a more open event that is difficult to keep secret;
- Legal registration. Gestational services are very detailed in legal contracts, which guarantees absolute success and protection from force majeure. With adoption, it is increasingly difficult, vague, and not guaranteed;
- Feeling of parenthood. The moments of conceiving, pregnancy, childbirth, and the first hours of a newborn’s life are priceless. Gestational carrier services give the maximum feeling of parenthood and involvement in the birth of a new life. Adoption may not give it, simply because an already grown child is often adopted. At the same time, education, habitat, and other, not always favorable, factors affect him.
You can talk about the feasibility of any of these two options for a long time. But one thing is certain - gestational carrier makes it possible to love and take care of a biological baby without a husband or partner. The main thing is a positive attitude and confidence in success! And the clinic staff of prof. Feskov, in turn, will guide you through all the steps of the program as conveniently, safely, and efficiently as possible. And very soon, you could strain your little baby to your heart!
Modern men and women in the era of tremendous opportunities can afford to live a life of pleasure, build a successful career, and business and realize their dreams. It is absolutely logical to clarify the question “What about the baby?”
A characteristic feature of the 21st century is the rejection of such traditional notions of the family like marriage, marriage certificates, etc. Often with age, people come to their main dream: procreation.
The Feskov Human Reproduction Group provides the possibility of the program with a substitute mother for people who are not officially married.
With us, you can find the happiness of parenthood with our unique services:
- You can get acquainted with candidates for substitute mothers via Skype, and after appropriate medical preparation, the substitute mother of your choice will travel to the country. We organize the work of a surrogate mother in any country in the world.
- Participation of the donor from Feskov Human Reproduction Group in your program. You can select the substitute mother from the database of our center.
- Also, we offer a unique service of personal acquaintance.
Once you have selected a substitute mother, we perform the program. All materials are transported to another country, where the gestational carrier is allowed for couples who are not officially married. We organize the labor of the substitute mother in any country of the world.
We will help you to realize your dream in the clinics of the countries where gestational carrier is allowed for couples who are not officially married:
- Czech Republic;
And in other countries, according to your wishes.
Contact our Center, and you will find out how we will do it for you!
Can a single male have a child?read aboutOf course he can. To do this, it is necessary to complete the gestational carrier program with the birth of a child in countries where this is permitted by law. A more correct term is «individual male parent».
Can a single man get a substitute mother?read aboutYes, he can use the gestational service, even with gender selection. Childbirth must take place in a country where the law allows it.
Can a single man get a gestational carrier in UK?read aboutYes. UK law allows you to take advantage of these programs. However, in this case, the substitute mother will be recorded in the «parental order» column. We recommend considering such programs as childbirth in the Czech Republic, childbirth in Belgium and childbirth in Portugal.