Commandments of single father
There is an unspoken opinion in the society: “they become single fathers out of bare necessities of life: the mother of the child died /went missing/ is serving a sentence in a penitentiary institution”. In short, a single father is an involuntary father. But life is much more multifaceted and there is a place in it for men, who consciously chose such a role. In this article, we will think about the reasons, ways and rules of this phenomenon.
The deliberate reasons for man’s being a single father include:
- Unwillingness to share property in case of divorce;
- Exclusion of the possibility of “blackmail by the child” on the part of the mother;
- Unwillingness to burden a woman in everyday life (her physical disability);
- Psychological reasons (inability / unwillingness to build relations with women).
The “single” fatherhood is increasingly spreading among well-off men and celebrities. In this case, several issues are resolved at once: the child appears at the scheduled time, there is no need to adapt to the woman’s desire / opportunity / convenient time, no one will separate the father from the child, the property and finances are untouchable (since the possibility of divorce is excluded). The absence of the need to build relations with a woman selected for the role of the mother is no less attractive than financial motives. Many men are afraid to face in the future the “blackmail by a child” or worse - false accusations of sexual harassment addressed to him. Whatever the motives, future fathers seriously consider surrogate motherhood as the optimal path to the parental role.
Surrogate motherhood for lonely people
Feskov Human Reproduction Group meets the wishes of people to be parents, without burdening themselves with marriage obligations. To do this, we have developed the service "IVF for the lonely." The program is implemented as follows:
- The man chooses a surrogate mother and an egg donor from our database (if you wish, you can meet them in a conversation on Skype or even meet at the clinic);
- We create embryos from donor oocytes and sperm of a man and transport them to any country where surrogate motherhood is allowed for unmarried people (for example, to the Czech Republic, USA, Georgia, Russia);
- Birth provided by surrogate mother can be organized in any country at the choice of the future father..
Our fertility specialists can guarantee the birth of a healthy baby thanks to PGD and other methods of studying the embryo genotype.
If you want to learn more about our programs - ask questions to a consultant on the site. We will be happy to tell you more.
What a lonely father needs to know for successful raising a child
If the medical part is entirely our concern, then the psychological aspects of the interaction of the father and the child are the responsibility of the man. Let us help you in mastering your paternal role with a small message in the form of “commandments” of a single father.
Do not make a taboo from the theme of mother
The child will definitely ask: “Dad, where is our mother?” Find the courage to be honest. At any age, you can pick up words that explain the reason for your decision. Do not give false hopes (“mom left / lives in another city / very busy”). The ability to understand and adapt themselves is often better developed in children than in adults.
Do not impose your own attitudes towards women
Even if the main motive for giving birth to a child was to protect himself from possible dishonesty or unscrupulousness of a woman, do not present this as an immutable truth. The child has the right to know about the two sides of the coin. Sooner or later, he will see a model of a happy marriage. And then he will have reasonable doubts and questions to you.
Thoughts and feelings are equally respected
For a harmonious and healthy development, a child needs a person with whom he/ she can share everything without embarrassment. The attention to feelings and emotions is traditionally prescribed assigned to the maternal role. In your family, father should take on this function. Ask not only about thoughts, but also about feelings, not demanding from the child a stoic silent experience of difficulties..
A single father has to combine many roles. But if each is built on love and respect, everything will work out.
single man surrogacy surrogate motherhood
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
Jun 12, 2018
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
Apr 08, 2018
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Jul 20, 2017
- Upper Age Limits for Parents
- News in the World of ART
- Scandalous Case with Legislation in Russia
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility