5 Reasons to work with a Surrogacy Agency
A surrogacy journey is always a physical and mental expenses, both for the intended parents and for the surrogate mother. As both sides of the process are about to embark on this path, should they ask themselves whether it will be on their own or whether they need help? Working with a serious surrogacy agency or reputable clinic will help reduce stress and uncertainty, making the procedure less intimidating and difficult.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group is a respected Center for Reproduction and Surrogacy agency rolled into one. Although, for support and all kinds of assistance during the passage of surrogacy programs, we don't take agency fees. And our prices are fixed, with a warranty, no additional risk payments.
Surrogacy agency services
Such organizations operate as a "one-stop shop" for the surrogate mother and for the couple. They coordinate all the services that will be involved by both parties throughout the process. Therefore, this is the safest and least stressful way to go on a surrogacy journey.
Most agencies offer:
- consulting at all stages of the process. The coordinators can always ask any exciting question - from the nutrition of a pregnant woman to the legalization of a newborn;
- examinations and comparisons of intended parents, surrogate mothers and donors, according to personal, legal and geographic criteria;
- coordination of medical workers, clinic staff, lawyers and advocates and other persons involved in the process. Timely payments and exchange of documents;
- legal services for the correct execution of documents, a surrogacy contract, insurance of a pregnant woman and a future baby;
- conducting financial affairs implies the necessary payments on bills, compensation for a pregnant woman, coverage of expenses, etc.;
- physical and emotional preparation for the birth of a child with the help of psychologists, coordinators and other specialists;
- full service support to resolve any emerging issues.
However, for its services, the organization takes an agency fee and doesn't guarantee 100% the birth of a child.
5 reasons for parents to apply to the agency
Let's consider five factors that make it worth using a surrogacy agency:
- Future parents are not required to be experts in surrogacy. This method of reproduction is by its nature a very complex process, in which sometimes it is necessary to do several things at the same time. A lot of planning and coordination is involved in it, plus a legal component. In a specialized organization or clinic there is a whole host of experienced specialists, each of whom is exclusively engaged in his own business. All of them ensure the progress of the process while the parents enjoy the pleasant emotions of waiting.
- 24/7 assistance and participation. Perfect pregnancies are rare. Therefore, parents will never be left alone with difficulties along the way. Coordinators will always come to the rescue in solving big or small troubles.
- Parents don't need to understand legal conflicts. Knowing and understanding the legal side of surrogacy is important to ensure that the journey goes as smoothly as possible. Lawyers with experience in reproductive law will always cover legal needs.
- Complete process control. Due to the fact that the intermediary organization provides the above services, it takes care of everything. It also helps to create a secure and trusting relationship between all participants in the process.
- Financial management and transparency. In addition to the fact that the agency will manage the financial issues of future parents, pay the necessary bills on time, it will take an agency fee for its services. Which will cover the expenses of the organization for managing the surrogacy journey. The better the services provided by the agency, the higher the fee.
It should be noted that neither agencies nor clinics work with the traditional type of surrogacy, only with gestational. When the surrogate mother is not genetically related to the fetus.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group offers all-inclusive surrogacy programs, which include the services of a surrogate mother, medical, legal, household and other services.
Is it really necessary to work with an agency?
Of course not. It is a personal matter for both the surrogate mother and future parents to be in a team or to act independently. But, it is generally believed that it is easier and safer to work with an agency or clinic than on your own.
It may seem like going without an agency will save you money in the short term, but it will come at a lot more if a problem arises. The knowledge and support of professionals is invaluable when intended parents are faced with obstacles along the way, such as failed embryo transfer, complications during pregnancy, or miscarriage.
In order to protect yourself from medical force majeure and to guarantee the birth of a child, it is better to go straight to a trustworthy clinic that provides services in the complex.
Communication with like-minded people on special surrogacy forums or live can help to make the right decision. There you can also find feedbacks about clinics and surrogacy agencies. In any case, you shouldn't rush in this matter, it is better to carefully study all the information and choose the option that best suits the existing requirements.
Feskov Human Reproduction Group always takes care of all participants in this difficult but exciting journey. We take care of everything, and all you have to do is enjoy the unique moments of preparation for a happy moment - the birth of your own baby!
surrogate motherhood surrogacy service surrogacy agency
- Surrogate motherhood - how not to be deceived
- How to find the best prices for surrogate motherhood
- Does Egg Donation Affect Fertility?
- Disadvantages of Egg Donation - Only Truth about the Procedure
Jun 12, 2018
- What are the Rights of Surrogate a Mother?
Apr 08, 2018
- Unique Cases of Giving Birth to Children
Jul 20, 2017
- Upper Age Limits for Parents
- News in the World of ART
- Scandalous Case with Legislation in Russia
- Why surrogate motherhood in Ukraine is in demand among Europeans
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
surrogate motherhood surrogate mother surrogacy HIV IVF AID Ukraine egg donor egg donation news Ukrainian donors law Russia healthy child children health donor of oocytes Europe surrogacy price surrogate services ICI Insemination Artificial Insemination ICSI reproductive doctor Insemination USA artificial fertilization In-Vitro Fertilization Donor Eggs Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection surrogacy service Biotex Biotexcom fake surrogacy surrogacy scam Italy single man PGD healthy baby infertility diagnosis infertility Czech Republic Georgia surrogate child surrogacy cost celebrity twins childbirth event social freezing contraception private surrogacy Berlin Kinderwunsch Tage african egg donor Canada UK Australia egg donor cost cost of surrogate surrogacy step by step VIP surrogacy France conference Paris clinic agency London israel COVID Belgium Netherlands Portugal Austria Greece Spain Ireland Israel Finland Norway Scotland fertility surrogacy agency mitochondrial transfer Germany Representative Brussels Surrogacy programs for single single woman child's gender gender selection